Office Administrator Vacancy
We are looking for a responsible and enthusiastic Office Administrator to join our growing team in Newton Abbot, Devon.
About the Job
Good planning and organisation skills are key for this role, we're looking for someone who excels in providing first class service to our clients.
- Be our first point of contact for new clients, suppliers, and general business interactions in our busy pond and landscape design and build company.
- Log, talk to and pre-qualify prospective clients over the phone and via email.
- Book appointments with qualified clients into our CRM system.
- Send out prices and proposals to clients. Follow up on the telephone.
- Keep our CRM and calendar up-to-date with leads, inquiries, and job statues for tracking and monitoring.
- Source & order materials and services from trusted suppliers for different projects and to tight deadlines.
- Liaise with suppliers and check prices regularly, ensuring they are accurate in our CRM.
- Communicate daily with management to assist with the day-to-day running of the company.
- Compile all necessary information to run and monitor company budgets.
- Be committed to personal development within the role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing family business, which nurtures a fun and positive environment.
To apply send your C.V and covering email to